Job Offer – Music Tech
Co-Founder – Business Development – Berlin area (f/m/x)
Our team consists of a product designer and a product engineer. After 8 years of acquiring experience in consumer electronics (Native Instruments, Ableton among others) we came up with an innovative solution for a problem of a broad demographic. Our project is in an advanced state and got accepted for 12 months of EXIST funding, which enables us to refine our prototypes and business model. While we are confident about product development, we are looking for a person to lead our business administration and support our exciting music-tech venture.
We are offering a unique opportunity for an ambitious and versatile person. As a highly motivated individual, you are passionate about a learning experience, identifying problems and providing pragmatic solutions. Starting 1st of October, our third co-founder would initially receive 2500 € gross and journey with us towards setting up a GmbH.
- work on strategy, business development and marketing
- proactively handle project management, finances and production (SCM)
- get to know and interface with the product design process
- cope with multiple tasks in an organized and agile style
- demonstrate a hands-on / can-do mentality
- ideally you have a degree in business administration, economics (or related and qualifying experience)
- ideally you received a degree less than 5 years ago
- you live in/around Berlin or you would be willing to relocate
- you have excellent communication skills and are able to articulate your thoughts well
- you are passionate and motivated to further develop yourself once you received our idea
great to have
- experience in founding a startup
- experience in a tech company
- your studies included engineering (MBE)
- you share our love for (electronic) music
If you feel intrigued: Please don’t hesitate to contact us! If you can connect us: Please share this posting with your network!
Nico & David